- Amazon Smile – When you enroll in the Amazon Smile program and select “Texas State Aquarium”, Amazon will donate 0.5% of your total purchase prices back to support the Texas State Aquarium.
- Annual Stewardship Fund – Supports critical needs as they emerge.
- Aquarium Partnerships – Aquarium Partners are a special group of donors who believe in our mission and provide ongoing annual support of the Aquarium’s operations, while enabling their company and employees to enjoy great benefits in return!
- Events – The Aquarium periodically holds fundraising events which offer a number of ways to participate in our efforts.
- Gift & Estate Planning – Whether you would like to support our work today or benefit us after your lifetime, you can find a charitable plan that lets you provide for your family and support Texas State Aquarium.
- Matching Gifts – Many employers will match a gift you make to the Texas State Aquarium, having the potential to double or even triple your contribution!
- President’s Council – A group of philanthropic individuals representing those who donate $1,000 or more each year. President’s Council donors receive special recognition on the Annual Giving Wall and V.I.P. invitations to exclusive receptions and exhibit previews.
- Rising Tide Society – A dynamic group of young leaders and professionals 21 & up in our community who are passionate about service, education, conservation and furthering the mission of the Aquarium through fun and engaging events as both members and donors.
- Second Chances Wildlife Rehabilitation Program – Specially-designed fund that cares for sick and injured animals.
- SeaCamp Scholarship Fund– Helps to send deserving local children to attend summer camp at the Aquarium.
- State Employee Charitable Campaign – Through this program, state employees can contribute to the Texas State Aquarium through an easy to set up payroll deduction at whatever amount you choose.
For more information, please call Vice President of Development Rocky Kettering, Ed. D., CFRE at 361-881-1255 or email email@example.com.
Every dollar you give directly enhances and expands some aspect of the Aquarium experience!
- $50 supports a small shorebird with treatment and food for a month.
- $100 supports a large raptor with treatment and food for a month.
- $150 supports a pelican with treatment and food for a month or raises a nest of baby owls.
- $250 supports a small grouping of cold-stunned sea turtles with basic medical care and food for a month.
- $500 supports a marine mammal in rehabilitation for a month.
- $1,000 provides specialized treatment and medical procedures for sea turtles or a marine mammal.
As the official Aquarium for the state of Texas, the Texas State Aquarium is a source of pride for our community and our state. However, the Aquarium receives no operating funds from the state, county or the City of Corpus Christi, outside of specific grant projects. Your tax-deductible donation will help support the Aquarium’s mission of engaging people with animals, inspiring appreciation for our seas, and supporting wildlife conservation.