The Rising Tide Society (RTS) is a dynamic group of young leaders and professionals in our community who are passionate about service, education, conservation and furthering the mission of the Texas State Aquarium through fun and engaging events.
The RTS is open to individuals and couples, ages 21 and older, who support the Aquarium as both members and donors.
Rising Tide Society Benefits:
- Invitations to exclusive receptions with like-minded young Aquarium supporters where you will learn more about the Aquarium and meet our animal ambassadors up close.
- Networking and Volunteer Opportunities – Make a difference in the community and help further the mission of the Texas State Aquarium while developing your skills both personally and professionally.
- Recognition in the Aquarium’s Annual Report.
- Aquarium Membership – Enjoy one full year of free admission to the Aquarium, plus free parking and express entry to our Members Only entrance, a subscription to the Star magazine, a 10% discount at our gift shops and food court, reciprocal benefits at zoos and aquariums across the country, and more!
To learn more about joining the Rising Tide Society, please contact us at email@example.com.
To become a member of the Rising Tide Society, click here.
- Dish soap
- Saran wrap
- Tupperware (all sizes)
- Liquid or powder detergent (unscented)
Members: Free, Non-Members: $10.00 or an item off of our wish list
May 7, 2016 – Sink Your Shucks
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Join us for a group volunteer activity to help regrow local oyster beds. Sink Your Shucks is part of the Oyster Recycling Program by Texas A&M Corpus Christi and the Harte Research Institute. If you are interested in participating, please meet at the Aquarium by 7:45 a.m., and we will provide transportation to Goose Island. For more information about the event, visit: http://oysterrecycling.org/.
Members: Free, Non-Members: Free
2016 Rising Tide Society Board Members:
Loren Rock, President
Vice President: Stephanie Kusy
Jason Gilbert, Past President
Newman ‘Tree’ Baker III