Every visit to the Texas State Aquarium is a new and exciting discovery! Experience daily dive shows, animal feedings, training sessions, and “hands on” programs with sharks and stingrays. Relax in our underwater dolphin room or cool off with a treat from the Pepsi Shoreline Grill. With so much to see and do… what are you waiting for? Purchase tickets online or at the admissions desk and start your adventure now!
Below are our daily admission prices, hours of operation, H-E-B Splash Park hours of operation, tips for a great visit, and a map of our facility to help you plan your visit.
Hours: Open Daily 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
H-E-B Splash Park Hours : Open Daily 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. (weather permitting)
|Prices||In Person||Online ONLY: Admission|
|Adult (13 & Up):||$22.95||$19.95|
|Senior (65 & Up):||$20.95||$17.95|
|2 and Under:||Free||Free|
Prices are subject to change.
Military discounts available with advance purchase of tickets at the following MWR/ITT offices: Fort Hood, Fort Sam, Lackland Air Force Base, Naval Station Ingleside, Naval Station Corpus Christi, Naval Station Kingsville.
Gift Shop/Food Court/Handicapped Accessible
Strollers and wheelchairs available for rent on a first-come, first-served basis. | Service animals only
Tips for a Great Visit
- Check out our program schedule and map to plan your visit.
- Arrive early for Dolphin, Wild Flight and dive presentations.
- When possible, bring baby backpacks or baby slings instead of strollers to get through crowded areas with ease.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Check weather, as some of our presentations and exhibits are outdoors.
- To avoid big crowds during the summer months, try visiting during the week. Busiest times to visit are 11 a.m. through 3 p.m.
- Many schools schedule field trips for April and May. Visit after 1 p.m. to avoid larger groups.
- To avoid long lines at the ticket counter, become a Member of the Aquarium.