Every visit to the Texas State Aquarium is a new and exciting discovery! Experience daily dive shows, animal feedings, training sessions, and “hands on” programs with sharks and stingrays. Relax in our underwater dolphin room or cool off with a treat from the Pepsi Shoreline Grill. With so much to see and do… what are you waiting for? Purchase tickets online or at the admissions desk and start your adventure now!
There are two parking lots for the Aquarium. The main parking lot is located in front with additional parking to the right.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Saturday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
H-E-B Splash Park Hours
Open Saturdays and Sundays
11 a.m. – 5 p.m
|Prices||In Person||Online Mon.-Fri. ONLY||Sat-Sun.|
|Adult (13 & Up):||$25.95||$23.95||$25.95|
|Senior (65 & Up):||$22.95||$20.95||$22.95|
|Military or Student:||$22.95||$20.95||$22.95|
|2 and Under:||Free||Free||Free|
Prices are subject to change.
Military discounts available with advance purchase of tickets at the following MWR/ITT offices: Fort Hood, Fort Sam Houston, Lackland Air Force Base, Naval Air Station Corpus Christi, Naval Air Station Kingsville and Randolph Air Force Base
Gift Shop/Food Court/Handicapped Accessible
Strollers and wheelchairs available for rent on a first-come, first-served basis. | Service animals only
The Texas State Aquarium is a member of the AZA Reciprocity program. Members of participating institutions will receive up to two admission tickets at the discounted rate. The discount is only available on-site and you must present a valid membership card and photo id in order to receive the discount. Geographic restrictions apply and members of institutions within 250 miles of Corpus Christi will receive 25% off of up to two admission tickets. Please call before visiting to confirm your discount. Click here for more information.
Tips for a Great Visit
- Check out our program schedule and map to plan your visit.
- Arrive early for Dolphin, Wild Flight and dive presentations.
- When possible, bring baby backpacks or baby slings instead of strollers to get through crowded areas with ease.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Check weather, as some of our presentations and exhibits are outdoors.
- To avoid big crowds during the summer months, try visiting during the week. Busiest times to visit are 11 a.m. through 3 p.m.
- Many schools schedule field trips for April and May. Visit after 1 p.m. to avoid larger groups.
- To avoid long lines at the ticket counter, become a Member of the Aquarium.
- Print out our handy map and bring it with you or just a look