Visitor Info and Tickets
Below are our daily admission prices, hours of operation, H-E-B Splash Park hours of operation, tips for a great visit, and a map of our facility to help you plan your visit.
Take advantage of our discounted pricing for tickets purchased online!
|Purchased In Person||Purchased Online|
|Members: FREE||Members: FREE|
|Adult (13 & Up): $21.95||Adult (13 & Up): $18.95|
|Senior (65 & Up): $19.95||Senior (65 & Up): $16.95|
|Military: $19.95||Military: $16.95|
|Child (3-12): $15.95||Child (3-12): $13.95|
|2 and Under: Free||2 and Under: Free|
|Parking: $5.00||Parking: $5.00|
Gift Shop/Food Court/Handicapped Accessible
Strollers and wheelchairs available for rent on a first-come, first-served basis.
Service animals only
Additional Military discounts available with advance purchase of tickets at the following MWR/ITT offices: Fort Hood, Fort Sam, Lackland Air Force Base, Naval Station Corpus Christi, Naval Station Kingsville
*Prices subject to change.
Hours of Operation
Labor Day through February 28
Open daily 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
March 1 until Labor Day
Open daily 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
September 1 – September 28 (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday only)
10:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tips for a Great Visit
- Check program schedule to plan your visit.
- Arrive early for Wild Flight, dive, and dolphin presentations.
- When possible, bring baby backpacks or baby slings instead of strollers to get through crowded areas with ease.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Check weather, as some of our presentations and exhibits are outdoors.
- To avoid big crowds during the summer months, try visiting during the week. Busiest times to visit are 11:00 a.m. through 3:00 p.m.
- Many schools schedule field trips for March and April. Visit after 1:00 p.m. to avoid larger groups.
- To avoid long lines at the ticket counter, become a Member of the Aquarium.
Texas State Aquarium
2710 N. Shoreline Blvd.
Corpus Christi, Texas 78402
361.881.1200 or 1.800.477.GULF